Space Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Gladiators

An RPG that takes you to the limit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) Empty
PostSubject: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Al sat in his cage, bored. He tapped the glass of the guy next to him. "Hi." He said.

Last edited by Flailer on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gladiatorspace.forumotion.com
RacWade

RacWade

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Koren raised his head a little, and grinned. He sat up from his reclining position, and faced the speaker. "Ah, yeah? What do you want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:09 pm

"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Luke's tank was wheeled in next to his brother's. He had just gotten back from a fight so he had a long slash across his arm. The slash was covered in whatever the alien's use to heal the wounded winners. "Hola bro, and guy I've never seen before." Sarrow sa.id this as they put his tank into position
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:11 pm

"He's new. And who'd ya fight?"
Back to top Go down
RacWade

RacWade

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:13 pm

"Yeah . . . I guess you could call me 'new'," said Koren, "You okay there? Those are some pretty nasty scars . . ." He gestured toward Luke's body. "Oh, nearly forgot!" he said, trying to snap his fingers, "My name's Koren. Who are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:16 pm

"Ah it's nothing. I've had hundreds of slashes and stuff. I fought a big bear maceral thing. Mindless so he was easy to kill." Luke then yawned. "Nice to meet you Korem, I'm Luke." A piece of bloody meet was then dropped into his tank and he grabbed it and ripped into it with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:17 pm

"I'm Al." Al started to scratch his back.
Back to top Go down
RacWade

RacWade

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 pm

"Blecch, fighting's fun and all, but I hate getting hurt. It . . . doesn't work for me," he grimaced, rubbing one feathery hand up and down his arm, unconsciously, "I'm a little on the fragile side." A small bag of birdseed fell into his cage, and he stuck his tongue out at it. "I can't believe how many freaking times they give me this same damn birdseed!"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:23 pm

An alien dropped a hunk of meat and bugs and Al devoured it. "Eh, the food's alright."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 pm

"That stinks for you. I get fed once a month and i'm totally fine with it. Plus without the injury you got nothing to show with the story." Sarrow finished the meat they gave him and they gave him some more. "So how many fights have you been in Korem?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:26 pm

"I only need to be fed once a month." Said a man in the cage next to Luke's. "Hi, I'm nathan."

(Look him up in NPC creation.)
Back to top Go down
RacWade

RacWade

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:28 pm

"I know, but I would give anything for a good, old-fashioned hamburger right now. I've almost forgotten what they taste like . . ." He sighed, and buried his head in the seed. After a moment, he came up again. "Wait, fights? I've been in a fair share. You look like you've seen more action than me, though."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:31 pm

"Let's see I think my number of fights is reaching 50. Also hello Nathan." Luke turned in his tank to see the newcomer in the conversation. "No offense but how many people will join this conversation." Sarrow finished the second piece of meat after he said this and then started to swin around contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 pm

"I've had 67. And been hurt a lot." Al showed his large scar on his back.

"Nice one, but one time I lost a tentacle!" Said Nathan.
Back to top Go down
RacWade

RacWade

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:35 pm

"I think I've been in about thirty-five," said Koren, scratching his head, "But I haven't been really keeping track. At this point, survival's more important than scores." He gulped down the last of the seed, and then removed his trenchcoat, spreading his wings. With the fingers on one wing, he began carefully preening the other.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:36 pm

An alien dropped some shrimp in Nathan's tank. He devoured them.

Al finished his food.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:38 pm

"Now where's the fun in that. if you don't keep track there's nothing to keep you sane in here." Luke then went up to the top of the tank and put his head above the water. "There now you guys should be able to understand me better.
Back to top Go down
RacWade

RacWade

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Koren shook his head. "I don't need that to keep me sane. I have something much better. I made a vow . . . long ago. One I intend to keep. I don't care when I keep it, but when that day comes . . ." He cracked his knuckles. "I will be complete."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:43 pm

"I understand. I also made a vow to eat a hamburger." Said Al.
"I just wanna stop looking stupid.." Said Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:47 pm

"What the hell you guy? First Korem is creepy, and then you two are total dorks." Luke then went to the side of the tank. "I'm going to go on this side away from you Korem until you stop creeping me out."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 pm

"Bro, who's the dorks? Me and Nathan?"
Back to top Go down
RacWade

RacWade

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:50 pm

" . . . sorry," muttered Koren, "But my vow . . . it is to kill the one who mutated me so. To become normal, or as close to it as I can get . . . that's what I shall do. I apologize for disturbing you." He finished preening, and slumped down against the wall, pushing some of his brown hair over his eyes in an attempt to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:50 pm

"Yeah Al you and Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:51 pm

"We all got mutated, and why am I weird, Luke?"
"Gotta go." Nathan's tank got wheeled out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)   Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom (RacWade and Dragondude)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next