Space Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Gladiators

An RPG that takes you to the limit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luke Anderson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

Luke Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Luke Anderson   Luke Anderson I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Name: Luke Anderson

ID Number: 62

Hybrid Species: Great White Shark, Bull Shark, Saltwater Crocodile

History: Luke was playing with his older brother Alphonse when they were both abducted by the aliens. Al was transformed first so Luke had to wait scared in his cell scared. Luke was only ten years of age this was scarring to him at his young age. Then it was Luke's turn. He screamed in pain as his body starts to change. After both are transformed the brother's are released. When they return home they are shunned and have to run for their lives.The brothers are separated for ten years until the aliens round up there creations and the brothers are sent to the arenas together .

Appearance my face looks like THIS except I'm male so I have short black hair and no make up. My body is grey except for where the crocodilian armor I have on my arms legs and back. I have A shark's tale but still have legs. Have gills, and a Dorsal fin.

Favorite Terrain: Water

Abilites: Increased sight and smell, can breath under water, more muscles, has more testostero ne in his body which heightens his metabolism and muscle growth, can live in fresh or salt water. loads of teeth becuase he is part shark, and crocodillian armor

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

Luke Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Anderson   Luke Anderson I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:10 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Luke Anderson
Page 1 of 1