Space Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Gladiators

An RPG that takes you to the limit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Example Fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

Example Fight Empty
PostSubject: Example Fight   Example Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:38 pm

As two creatures were poured into the water, an announcer shouted, "WELCOME TO THE HUMAN FIGHTS! OUR CURRENT MATCHUP IS #62 VS #235! LET'S GET READY TO BATTLE!" The crowd cheered. One of those two, #62, was Luke. The other was a crazed beast with the head of a humam and the body of a sea turtle, with tentacles instead of arms and legs. The beast screamed and rammed towards Luke.
Back to top Go down
https://gladiatorspace.forumotion.com
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

Example Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Fight   Example Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Luke swam to the side dodging the beast's attack. He flashed his teeth that could easily break through the shell of his emey. He swam at full speed and caught up to the beast and grabbed onto its shel and pulled himself onto it. He then immiediatly took a bite at the shell.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

Example Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Fight   Example Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:03 pm

The beast swam away at high speed and then swam back to Luke. He then tried to choke Luke with his tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

Example Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Fight   Example Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:30 am

Luke grabbed one of the tentacles and then bit down. His sharp teeth going deep into the beasts skin, abd when he let up some of them remained in its skin as they were quickly replaced. He then did the same to the other tentacle that was choking him. He then swam away after he was let go and got ready for the next charge.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

Example Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Fight   Example Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:30 am

#235 saw his tentacles were bit off, and then decided not to charge. Instead it withdrew into it's shell.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

Example Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Fight   Example Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Luke's extra testosterone kicked in and he went into a shark frenzy. He charged at his opponent. He was on the shell in a few seconds and was biting down on it trying to break it so he could get at his enemy. He continued to bite again and again continuously trying to get to his prize.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

Example Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Fight   Example Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Noticing his enemy was about to break the shell, #235 inked. The ink spread into Luke's eyes, gills and mouth. Using this to his advantage, #235 swam away, bleeding a little.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62

Dragondude62

Example Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Fight   Example Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Luke choked as he gills filled with ink. He coulldn't see either, and he had the horrible taste og the ink in his mouth. he started to swim trying to get the ink out of his gills, and he does after swimming a while but he still can't see. He then starts to rely on his sixth sense that all sharks have. He could feel the small electical impulses that his enemy was giving off and he could smell his blood. He swims at full speed at where he senses #235 hoping to hit pay dirt.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin
Flailer

Example Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Fight   Example Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 pm

#235 screched, and fell to the bottom of the tank, dead. Then the aliens sent a pulse of electricity through the water, knocking out Luke. They took him back to his tank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Example Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Fight   Example Fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Example Fight
Page 1 of 1